FitMetrix is a company with a fresh take on health data management offering in studio/gym data tracking accessible to subscribers’ members through a fully customizable web portal integrated into the subscriber’s existing website. Josh and Monica approached me with a need for a site that showcased how exciting and dynamic their brand is with the requirement that it be accessible to all visitors regardless of device or browser.
FitMetrix is a fully scalable, responsive website coded with the newest programming technologies and making full use of HTML5 and CSS3’s amazing capabilities.
My ongoing responsibilities include:
- Analyze and translate functional and design requirements and implement said requirements into a complete web based, including mobile, solution implemented on the Microsoft .NET 4.0 framework with an emphasis on minimized maintenance requirements.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical challenges that arise during the course of implementation.
- Complete usability, cross browser, and cross device testing both during and at the completion of final implementation to ensure deliverables of the highest quality.
- Participate in a team-based agile development process.
- Provide technical support.